We were recently made aware that the popular protective skins from iCarbons have been asked to redesign their sleek and stylish carbon fibre skins without the inclusion of the famous Apple logo insert. This has bought mixed emotions from some of their growing list of loyal customers who feel that the skin is no longer worth the hype. iCarbons have been asked to remove the logo by Apple themselves and has by no means effected the quality, protection or style of their skins and has probably opened up a new window of opportunity in 2013 for the company.
Although the skins no longer carry the Apple insert, the sleek, stylish look and feel is certainly still evident. I am sure that the majority of us didn’t buy the iCarbons skins simply because there was an Apple logo on the back. At the end of the day, the skins are there to protect your device from general ware and tear from everyday use. The fact that they simply look cool is just an added benefit.
Here is the official statement from iCarbons.com
5 Reasons To Buy An iCarbons Skin:
1) Great protection for you gadgets : Each skin is cut to precision to ensure that the device is fully protected while maintaining the natural beauty and style of the Apple products without adding any unwanted bulk.
2) Great range of colours and styles : The recently released new colour range and custom colour combination chooser has really launched iCarbons in to the next level. There are now hundreds of colour combinations at your fingertips. Build your own kit will be available again in about a week as they prepare their site with the new changes.
3) Fantastic, friendly customer service : I have worked closely with the folks over at iCarbons and I can only have kind words to say for the team and their international shipping is lighting fast, so I can only guess that their state side shipping is even quicker!
4) Great, easy to use website : Their new an improved website is simple to use, easy to find what you are looking for and a simple to use secure online checkout. Their new enhanced colour customisation feature seems to work flawlessly.
5) They simply look bloody cool! That’s all that needs to be said…
Let us know what you guys think, how do you feel about the exclusion of the Apple logo? Leave us a comment below or simply tweet us @iJailbreakthis